This class is perfect for any nail technician that has any of the following clients:
- Do you have clients that need more than just a gel polish but not quite full gel nails?
- Do you have clients that get excessive lifting issues with builder gels?
- Do you have clients with badly damaged nails?
- Do you have clients that only want short nails?
Then Mosaic has the perfect in-between product, Sculpt X: more flexible than your standard builder gel but stronger than just gel polish and allows you to still build short extensions with it, and do a slight rebalance!
In this class you will learn how to do an enhanced basic manicure with perfect color application and the following:
- Correctly prep the natural nails to prevent lifting and chipping
- Use different E-File bits
- Get perfect color application around the cuticles
- Build a short extension using Sculpt X
- Photograph your beautiful work!
What you need to bring:
- a nail model with good nail beds and with some length to their nails (a few broken ones is perfect, but no nail biters; please send us pictures in advance for approval)
- LED/UV Gel Lamp
- Desk Light
- Mosaic Express Builder Brush
- Mosaic Details Brush
- Files & Buffers
- Diamond Cutter Bit
- Mosaic 4mm Sphere Bit
- Tabletop Dust Collector (optional but recommended)
- Cuticle Nippers & Scissors
- Cuticle Pusher
- 9% Isopropyl Alcohol or Mosaic Finishing Wipes
- Lint-free Wipes
- Mosaic Sculpt X (zephyr)
We will be doing all 10 nails in this class.
All the required items for this class are all available for purchase through our website or at our studio. If you need any of these products or tools, please contact us in advance.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a Mosaic certificate signed by our Mosaic Master Educator, Manna Antonenko.