Level 2 Procedural Face Mask with Earloops
BFE (%) > 98%
PFE (%) > 98%
Fluid Resistance 120mmHg
* Single Use Only
* Latex Free
* Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
* Protects the wearer from contamination from deoplets generated by coughing, talking or sneezing of nearby persons.
* Also used for respiratory etiquete to contain droplets from symptomatic individuals.
* Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across cheeks
* Soft, stretchy earloops comfortably fit a wide variety of facial sizes
* Suitable for surgical procedures where there is a minimal risk of fluid splash
* All seams are ultrasonically welded
Manufactured for Pri-Med Canada
Package of 50
Limit 1 Box Per Customer